Tubes tied, regular periods, have tender breasts with discharge on squeezing with weight loss, scanty periods, mood swings. Pregnancy signs?

I have four children. I have had my tubes burnt since 2002. I have been having regular periods ever since. I have never skipped a period. The last week of July, I noticed that my breast we re a little tender and a clear substance would come out of both breast when squeezed. I have since lost weight which is a common tell tale for me when I got pregnant with each of my children. My period has been short (2days long with a lot of spotting on the days (normally 4 days with first day spotting) it is was on). In August I got sick with a cold or something and felt really bad. During that month I was having headaches , moody and cranky and will have spurts of being very hungry. I normally took appetite pills to keep up my appetite because certain foods would make me gag but I stopped taking those because I didn t need them, I could eat anything. My weight is slowly coming back by the ounces. I would often have lower back pains and leg pains from standing too long. I have never had morning sickness with either of my pregnancies and with each pregnancy, I didn t know I was pregnant until I was 3 months. I have been dreaming of being pregnant but I think it is because I am feeling these symptoms. Could these be symptoms of pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012