Trying to concieve. Have PCOS. On Clomid. Having delayed periods. No pregnancy symptoms. Normal?

hi, i have been given clomid 50 mg as i was not ovulating. I have completed 2 cycles and my period is about 4 days late. I have taken 2 HPT and both are negative.. i do not have any pregnancy symptoms and little cramping in the lower abdomen. I am 32 years old have been ttc for the last 1 year. I am getting stressed due to the delayed period. Is it normal to have periods delayed while on clomid? If i have ovulated will i definitely have my period? also when i started my 1st cycle of clomid i was given provera to start my periods. I have never missed periods until recently. I was operated for a polyp removal in sept (had period in oct but not the nxt month, therefore was given provera) Also i have PCOS.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013