Trying to concieve. Had pink spotting, light bleeding during periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi there, thank you in advance for your answer. This question regards menstrual bleeding and possibly pregnancy. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for several months now. My menstrual cycle is every 31 days on the spot. It is always very dark, very thick, and very heavy with medium sized cloths. This month my period came a day early, for the entire day it was pink spotting only. The following morning it came on as a very watery light red, as the day went by it stopped and started again a few times, again very light but not near light enough to be called spotting. By day 3 it was completely gone. Usually my menses lasts between 5 to 7 days. Again the bleeding was very watery. Is there still a change for pregnancy? Either or, should we be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013