Trying to concieve. Does addiction to Brufen with codeine cause low AM hormone result? Suggestions?

Hi, I m 42 years old & have just had an AM Hormone test which returned a result of 1.1...... Which is extremely low. However, in the past few years i suffered several personal challenges & ended up developing an addiction to brufen with codeine and would have about 20-30 tablets a day. My periods ceased & I thought it was due to the stress I was under. But I ve just read online that brufen can affect hormones that trigger ovulation . My question is; would my addiction to brufen result in a low AMH result? As I ve noticed that when I ve been forced to give up brufen with codeine that I get a period within about a month. What do you suggest I do as I m keen to try for a baby. Many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012