Trying to conceive, irregular periods after IUD removal. What will be the ovulation time?

I took my iud out on July 10th of 11th of 2012. As soon as I had it removed I bled for 3 to 4 days then nothing.. I had my son March 5 of 09 . && had my iud inserted a month later since then no real periods and I m so confused about when my cycle ever began..Last period should have been in June of 08 ???? My husband and I are currently using the pull out method and I m sooooo sorry for this / he ejaculated yesterday and not sure if it s a good or bad thing I want a baby right now but not sure ... My breasts are tender and just not sure what to think. When my periods are coming so I can get a sense of when I can have a baby.. Help anyone ???,,,
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012