Trying to conceive, have endometriosis, low progesterone. Advised Clomid. Will this help?

I was mus-diagnosed with PCOS and was given glucophage and inofolic acid. I ve since gained weight and my skin has become even worse. I was on 500mg and then increase to 1000mg and then i went to my original gynae who then told me to stop taking it as my insulin levels were normal and there was no need for the other gynae to put me on those meds. i m now on Clomid as i m TTC but i have endometriosis and low progesterone. Will this help?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012