Trying to conceive, no periods, have milky white vaginal discharge, bloating, breast pain and nausea. Pregnancy signs?

Hi, I am 35 years old, TTC for last 3 years, once had chemical pregnancy, recent follicular study showed there is Chocolate cyst of 2cm, from day 13th to 15th there was no growth in the follical and it was measured 11x10 mm, ET was 9mm, chocolate cyst was 22mm, stopped follicular study then. I had a severe unbearable pain on 28th day of my cycle, next day milky white sticky substance appeared from vagina , on day 32th spotting, today is 33rd day still no periods, I have normal 28 days cycle otherwise. I feel bloated, my breast hurt, naushea are the symtoms i have. do you think i am pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012