Trying to conceive, delayed periods, symptoms of pregnancy, negative hpt, done CAT scan, have regular periods. Pregnant?

Hello, My husband and I have been TTC for almost 2 years now on our own (we said we would get doctor help with it once we passed the 2 year mark in 2 months). My AF is normally very regular and I have been using home ovulation tests to pin point my peak fertility . Recently I have lost my medical insurance coverage and I am waiting to be put on my husband s. By problem is... I am 2 weeks late on my period and I have taken 5 hpt that all turned out negative. I have been having nausea, stomach aches, fatigue , occasional strong sense of smell, food aversions and cravings, and frequent urination . I did go to the ER 2 weeks ago for severe nausea, migraine, and slight dehydration . They ended up sending me home with some anti-nausea meds and said I had just had headache. They did do a urine pregnancy test and it came back negative, but that was 5 days before my missed period. They also did a CAT scan but didn t see anything. I really want to know if I m pregnant or not, but I am still waiting on my husband s job to cover me under his insurance so I can t really go into the doctor for a blood test. What do you think? ---Amanda
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012