Trying to conceive, have been suffering with irregular periods. How can I stabilize it?

I am 25 years old female.Since I got married (September, 2011),I have been getting very irregular periods Sometimes I missed one or two cycle(s) in a row. I went to the OBGYN in Oct 2011, she asked me to ran test of FSH(6.98) and LH(5.15) hormones on the second day of menstrual cycle of Dec 2011(on when I got my periods naturally). Then I moved to Switzerland. For some months, I got my periods regularly but from the past month it starts to happen again.I have checked I am not pregnant. PS: I am on TTC and I think that for some reason I m not ovulating.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer