Trying to conceive, cycles irregular, taking provera, clomid. Diagnosed PCOS. Chances of getting pregnant?

My husband and I have been trying for baby #2 for almost a year now. My cycles have been irregular and stopped 6 months ago. I was put on Provera and they drew 21 day progesterone labs and my level was .7. After Provera again and Clomid my level was 9.2 on Day 21. They did another draw on day 23 because I may have ovulated late and they also did an ultrasound. I was diagnosed with PCOS and the largest follicle was 1.2cm. I did an ovulation kit with the Clomid this past time and definitely felt like I ovulated. What are the chances that I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013