Trying to conceive, PCOS, have delayed periods with pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy chances?

Hi Doctor, i am zara, am married n 29 years old. And i have been trying to get pregnant since 1 year n i have got pcos n been on dimet 500mg twice a day for almost 1 year. My periods were regular from past 4 months with normal 25 to 27 days cycle.I got my period on 16th march 2012 n today its 22nd april..did the pregnancy test 5 days back n came negative but i have got most of the pregnancy symtoms..i will take a test soon but very curious to know if at all am pregnant or is it bcoz of PCOS tht my period is delayed.My period never got so late in my life time..everytime i see a negative test n get depressed.but this time i am putting my fingers crossed n waiting for some good news.can u please help me with some advice on my problem doctor... thank you. Zara
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012