Trying to conceive. Have PCOS. HMG shots prescribed. Is there a chance of miscarriage when I stop taking the hormones?

Dear Doctor, TTC for 2 years with pcos , this cycle my dr prescribed HMG shots from day4 to day9, then trigger Hcg shot on day 12, i ovulated day15, then he put me on cycloprogenova 2 white pills daily and told me to take it for 2 weeks bec my endo was 9mm. am on day 18 now, but am worried bec cycloprogenova is category x, and when i stop it would my hormones become low and if there s pregnancy i would have miscarriage? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013