Trying to conceive. Cramps, bleeding, urge to pass stools. What is going on?

i am 18 years old and my boyfriend and i have been TTC since march 3rd 2013. it is now march 13th 2013 and since the beginning of the week i have been having mild cramps and light pink spotting for 2 days. today is the 3rd day and the cramping is very severe!!! and the blood is flowing just like a regular period. I have had the feeling of having to do number 2 all day very often almost 5-10 minutes apart. whats going on?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013