Trying to conceive. Constipation, odourless discharge, bleeding, short period cycles. Pregnancy symptoms?

i went to bathroom dismorning and for the last two days ive been constipated but today i had noticed in my discharge it was odorless and it was clear but had a stringy red blood color in it followed by like a light brown maybe redish looking light color after i wiped what can it be ive been trying to have a baby but nothing yet.. not only that my last period was on the 17 and i am sually 28 days but this month was abnormal for my period so it lasted two days stopped then came back on for a day then stopped completlely what can be the issue?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012