Tried aborting. Bleeding, passing some clots, severe bloating due to constipation. Took inflammation pill and stool softener. Dizziness and nauseatic feeling

i tried aborting after finding out i was 5 weeks, did it and a week later i found out i was still pregnant due to dizziness of the medications i was given that weren t supposed to be taken while being pregnant( i did not know), i was then 7 weeks and tried to abort again. it s been about 6 days since my abortion i have passed sum clots but had severe bloating due constipation last night. i ve had bleeding but i took an inflammation pill a stool softner and 2 500 mg of tylenol today, and i m starting to feel dizzy. my axillary is 98 degrees. and i feel nausea
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012