Tooth extraction at a minor oral surgery. Pain controlled using Carbamazepine and Ibuprofen. Weak and dizzy. Suggestion?

I recently had 2 tooth extractions at a minor oral surgery unit. Leading up to this I was in a significant amount of pain which I had to control with Carbamazepine, Co-Codamol, and Ibuprofen. The Co Codamol resulted in severe constipation and so I was taking lactulose to counter this. After the extraction I have had no real pain, but have developed a dull headache above the eyes, a temperature (feeling hot then cold), nausea and diaherrea. I feel weak and a little dizzy if I bend over.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013