Took birth control pills. Had unprotected sex. Sore large breasts, constipated, pain. Pregnant?

I've been taking birth control pills for 13 days now, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex after 7 days of taking them (which is the time stated on the leaflet which came with the pills). We have had unprotected sex numerous times within these 5 days, all of which he has ejaculated inside of me.

I have had sore, seemingly larger breasts for about a week, and have been slightly constipated, both of which are side-effects of this brand of pill, however in the last few days I've gotten pains which feel like I'm getting a period soon. Does this mean I could be pregnant? Is it worth visiting my GP or should I just wait to see if I miss my withdrawal bleed?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013