Timus, small ovaries, irregular period. On femoden, cycalcur. elp?

Hello.I write from Albania.First excuse me, if I make any mistake with my english language, but I will try to explain you my problem. I'm very worry, I have problem with my periods for about a year.Doctors don't know what is the real reason, they give me medicaments (femoden, Cycalcur) for my periods, and i have normal menstrual cycle only when i took this medicaments.I'm 28 old, and i I'm operated 3 years ago from Timus (thyms). (you think my operation conect with the periods problem)? I made many analyses but nothing...
Doctor said me that my ovaries are small and my uterus too. What are the normal size?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013