Tick in leg, removed, swelling, redness, circular spots, spreading. Treated with antibiotics for rash. History of lymes disease. Treatment?

My husband had a tick on his leg and removed it. I subsequently turned red and the yellow with a red ring aro und the edge. It got much bigger and included nearly his entire leg reaching behind and always in a circle. He was threaded with antibiotics for one week as a symptom of a rash . blood work was drawn but no active Lymes reported. It has been a month now and he continues to have Edina in that leg raises red with no itching unless he goes in the sun, sun burning new skin type of symptom. Today he was placed on a new antibiotic and is being watched for an autoimmune condition related to the lymphatic system not clearing the leg edema . I noticed a similar yellow circle with red ring today of the inside part of his arm ... It lookes remarkably similar to the red and hallow marks of his leg without the tick..... What is going on with my husbands health?? you should know that he works in the woods and has had diagnoses Lymes 4 times!!!!! He has been threaded and presents with a ring..... This presentation is different, persistent and seems to be spreading. any thoughts.?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012