Pain in the back and shoulder. Had ear infection and high sinus pressure. Should I be worried about any lymphatic problem?

i have been to a clinic at least 3 times in the last 6 weeks. first with an ear infection in my right ear, then my left, and throughout the process had major sinus pressure. Since my last trip, i was given prednizone, and a decongestant as well as cefprozil . Though it had seemed to be working, i still have major pain in my back/left shoulder and the feeling as if my sinuses are draining through them. Is this an ear/nose/throat issue or should i be more concerned with my lymph system?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012