Resurfacing swollen painless lumps on arms and legs, extreme lower back, hip pain. Is it related to lymphatic system?

I need some advice! About 3 years ago doctors couldnt tell me why I was experiencing extreme lower back/hip/leg pain over a period of approx a month as well as small swollen painless lumps on my legs and arms. They gave me Difene to rid the pain and put it down to fallen arches of my feet and I got insoles. The pain now returned on a single occasion this week and having done a little bit of research Im worried that it could be something more serious that I should have had treated? I m now worried that it is related to my lymphatic system and would love some advice as the doctors don t seem to be able to help!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012