Tears in vagina after intercourse. Yellowish fluid discharge. Pain while urination. Need a cure

Hi i had sex saturday and sunday and after i just discovered that he had scratched my vagina on both sides of the lips and a scratch in the inside. The area between my vagina and anus has a few tears on them. What can I use to heal the scratches? Also my vagina is leaking some kind of fluid and it drips like water. It looks white but when i wipe it myself it s yellow. It hurts when I pee but it s from the pee hitting the cuts on my vagina.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013