Taking steroid for body building. Had acute Hep B. Is my liver fragile?

Hello, I m a 36yr healthy white male who contracted acute Hep B in the Summer of 2009. I recovered and all is fine. I eat extreamly well (only eat clean foods), work out six times a week and take milk thistle (along with many other vitamins ) 3 times a day. I am getting into body building and have made the choice to use Deca, which is a steroid , for only 2 cycles (7 weeks on, 7 weeks off then 7 weeks on again) and thats it, no more. I m not looking to discuss that choice, but help me choose the best steroid. My question is this: Even though I fully recovered from acute Hep B, is my liver incredibly fragile or back to normal. I am aware this is a poor choice, but I d like to make the best poor choice I can, lol . I appreciate your time in reading this and responding as I am not really sure how my liver was and/or is damaged from Hep B other than online stuff like Web MD, which only talk about chronic hep B. seems no one explains the details of acute hep B...again, I thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012