Taking pain killers for endometriosis. Severe constipation. Pain in the abdomen. Do I have to worry about some disease?

I have had chronic constipation due to being on pain killers for my endometriosis . I am nineteen and have been dealing with this for years. While chronic constipation is normal for me, when I do get sharp pains in my abdomen and I go to the bathroom my stool is solid and relatively normal in color except these yellowish/white fuzzes are covering most of my stool. This has been going on for a while now and I have not been feeling well otherwise. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012