Taking norethisterone for severe bleeding. Have a dermoid and cervical cyst. Hysterectomy suggested for fibroids. Rashes on the body. Allergy to medication?

Hi Sorry to bother you so ate but I am taking norethisterone 3 times a day for heavy bleeding I have a dermoid ovarian cyst cervical cyst and large fibroid and awaiting hysterectomy in next 6 weeks. Since taking them over a week ago I have a very red rash on my arms hands and now on my torso back of legs neck face. Shall I stop aking them as I think I am having an allergic reaction it s itchy and swollen. Thank you for your time. Kindest regards Jane
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013