Taking doxycycline for bronchitis and fever. Have fibromyalgia. Excessive sweating and cough. Am I recovering?

I am recovering from bronchitis . I have been taking doxyclycline and cough meds and home treatments as prescribed by my doctor. My question is this. Though I had a fever at the beginning until the doxy started to work, I did not take anything for it as I slept a lot. However, after ten days on the doxy my muscles still ached so I decided to take tylenol es one night even though I had had no fever four about four days now. I have fibromyalgia so I know the aching was part of the fm being exacerbated by the illness . However, when I took it, I sweated heavily all night, soaking the bed and pillows and slept better outside of the coughing. Why did I sweat so heavily AFTER taking the tylenol with no fever than I did when I didn t take it with ANY fever in the beginning? Or was I experienced NOT due to Tylenol, but illness recovery? I ve never had that happen before.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013