Taking birth control for PCOS. Had unprotected sex. Do I need to take Plan B?

HI, i m on birth control for my PCOS to help induce periods. Last monday I started my period during the seven day break and I missed the first pill of the new pack (though i did take it, but just late). Yesterday evening I had unprotected sex for a few minutes, but he did not ejaculate or was not close, but i cannot be sure that there was no pre-cum. However, I heard that pre-cum usually only contains sperm if the male has ejaculated without peeing in between and that was the first sex act we were involved in that day. Am i safe or do I need to take plan b?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013