Taking Yaz, have consistent dark brown discharge, light headaches. Avoided a break as per doctor's advice. Help?

I have been taking the contraception pill called Yaz for the past 2 months. i have gone straight onto the next pack with no period as recommended by my GP. This is because I get headaches at period time and painful breast tenderness. I have had no breast tenderness but have had a dark brown discharge every day, and several light headaches. The discharge is more concerning.....and annoying! Please help. Linda
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013