Taking Felodipine and Losartan. Dizziness, abdominal pain. Is the medicine a diuretic?

I have just moved and refilled my regular medication . I checked on the web and they both seem to do the same thing I am taking 2.5mg sandoz-felodipine and 50/12.5mg losartan potassium I am feeling more dizzy than usual and have some abdominal pain and I m wondering if one pill should be a diaretic They both appear to relax the blood vessels to put less strain on the heart. They are also by widening the blood vessels not restrict the blood flow . I remember my previous doctor saying that one was a diuretic
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013