Taken chemo, radiations for lung cancer, do not want to take further treatment. On herbs, hydro-peroxide bath. Prognosis?

Hi am Tandra, my mom has lung cancer and has 2 chemo and 8 radiation treatment and she has decided not to do any more, she has been eating fruits and vgeetables and taking herbs(that we get from our local amish community)she is doing a bath in 35% hydroproxcide (one cup to the bath) twice a day, The Dr. has given her maybe 6 months, But I want to know how much longer will she last if she continues on her own?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013