Taken Nortiserone for vaginal bleeding. Have antiphilosiped syndrome. Done clot surgery. Need help

I have had vaginal bleeding for £ weeks and the nortiserone havnt stopped it,infact its heavier.I have antiphilosiped syndrome ,and recent clot surgery(throbocytopenia),The recent thing I did to try and help myself was to get a iusfitted,I cannon liv ewith all these symptons etc,the quality just isnt worth it.I m waiting on a rhemotology appointment,can I get treatment to give me a little normality with my life, andcould they also help me with this bleeding?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013