Tail bone hurts, hard, red spots found. What should be done?

my tailbone hurts. i can t sit, lay down, and some times it hurts to walk. i can go to the bathroom fine. i didn t fall and i m not pregnant. i ve been looking online and keep finding information on a cysts but it doesn t look anything like what the pictures so. and the pain is coming directly from inside my crack not on my back. there is a small red spot but it feels like hard. so i dont know what it is. i do plan on contacting a doctor but i need an answer now cause i m in a lot of pain.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012