Swollen throat, roughness on left side of mouth and tongue, pain on talking, lightheadedness and sick feeling. Relief measure?

Hello, my name is Jonathon, I am 19 years of age and a couple of days ago my throat was swollen like it was tonsillitis but was gone within 2 days however as that was dissapearing my mouth started to become rough on the left side of the inside of my mouth and the left side of my tongue , I can t see no lump or bumps or feel anything strange. It s just quite rough when I talk or eat which makes it quite painful. There is something that look like bliters maybe but only on the inside of my mouth not my tongue which i don t understand why it s sore/rough. Iv e also suffered from light headedness and sickiness but not actually being sick for the past couple of days but that is getting better. Any help would be great full thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012