Sun allergy, appearing on face, hands. How to prevent this allergy permanently?

dear Dr. i have a sun allergy , and it s disturbing. it appears in my face and my hands.. not all the face or hand, just in the region of sun exposure.. my doctor describe to me: Peitel 0.25% (Prednicarbate Cream) and anthelios XL Matt sun block 50+ spf , and Diroseal Cream (it s a treatment cream for localized redness for sensitive skin ). it works but not for a long time, when sun exposure, symptoms reappear.another doctor describe to me: Xyzal and Cutivate. and same result, while i am putting my sun block every 2 hours while sun exposure.. it s a temporary treatment... should i make some blood tests, and what kind of test? and how to prevent this allergy. can you help me please, because it s a bit embarrasing at work, knowing that i am obligated to touch upon the sun due to my work. please contact me by e-mail as soon as possible.. best regards.. Mrs. Safaa safa
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013