Suffering from periodic fever, mouth ulcers, painful red spots on legs, headache. Blood tests normal. Solution?

Hi, My my wife is suffering from periodic fever. She has mouth ulcers and red spots on legs which pain while touch. Fever attacks in every 24-48 hours acompanied with sever headache . Doctor has prescribed to take Combiflame ( Ibuprofen plus paracetamole), Almoxilin and another medicine allegra (Brand name). But it is not helping us. Blood test results are normal. Please let us know the solution for this problem.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012