Suffering from joint pain for the last 30 years and at present on lornoxicam and glucosamine

my mom has been suffering from joint pain for the last 30 years hi m mom has been suffering from joint pain for the last 30 years.she has been on rx from various doctors.she had tried almost everything under the sun but to no present she is on lornoxicam nad glucosamine .can any body help?nowadays she walks with a limping gait bcoz of the pain?can anybody show me some light?at present m in mumbai,m thinking of bringing her to mumbai for rx...
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011