Suffering from irritable red spots repeatedly occurring on my fingers. Reason and remedy?

Hi. I have these reappearing red spots on my fingers. They don't really hurt or itch. They do get hot sometimes and that's the only time it gets irritating. The spots eventually disappear after a week and I can go on months without any more occurrences but they do eventually test reappear. I feel like it is more of a nuisance than a health problem. However, it is getting me worried, so if you can help me, that would be awesome.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013