Suffering from irregular periods. Prescribed cycloset, side effects of burning, tightness in chest, throat, fluctuating sugar levels. Safe to continue medicine?

hello sir recently i consulted doctor for irregular periods and she adviced me the syrup cycloset dialy two times after food when i took the medicine i am finding some burnig or tightness in chest throt is there any problem in continuing the medicine on shall i stop and one more thing my sugar level is fluctuating and doctor advised me diet and walk since i am working and mother of two children i an not getting time to walk medication not yet started for diabetic please advice me shall i continue the medicine cycloset
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012