Suffering from frequent headache, relived after vomiting. Is it due to acidity?

hi, i get this headache often and it seems like always i get this after some food and when food is not digested properly, and with the passage of time it gets worse and worse and remains until some food particles or watery stuff (vomitting) comes out or stomach gets better after some pain killers, is it due to acidity or anything else, but i am sure it is due to food (any food triggers this but mostly oily/spicy food). Please help me find the cause? i have been treated for migraine but it seems like headaches still coming back.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013