Suffering from fever, cough, prescribed antibiotics, not soluble in water. Alternative soluble suspension?

gd evening Doctor, my son is suffering from fever last 2 days and is also having cough . today i consulted a doctor and he prescribed Fluxan syrup for fever, Dilot syrup for cough and Indiclav 375 tabs as antibiotics , but the thing is that indiclav 375 tabs are not soluble in water and quite bitter for disposal as my son is 3 years 10 months. kindly suggest me some other medicine in solvent suspension in place of Indiclav 375
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012