Suffering from fever and coughing up green phlegm. Painful lump in throat. Suggestion?

Hi... I have a fever of 38. I have been continually coughing up green phlegm since Thursday. I feel like there is a lump in my throt, painful, not sore to swallow . I now ache all down my bck from my neck and I have a heavy pain on my chest. I feel awful! Went to the doctors yesterdy and she said it was a virus and antibiotics were not needed, she perscribed them anyway. My email address is YYYY@YYYY What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013