Suffering from dry eye, Reynaud's syndrome, joint pain and abdominal distress. History of hypoparathyroidism and kidney stones. Related to menopause?

Hi, I m a 51 yr old peri menopausal female fitness instructor. For the past 6 months I have been experiencing a left dry eye and moderate to severe Raynauds Phenomena, also a lot of abdominal distress. I also been dealing with hypoparathyroidism, secondary, which has caused me to have horrible kidney stone attacks. I also have body aches and joint pain, but I believe that s because I work my body to the max. I ve also noticed extreme fatigue..I ve never been a napper until now. Is there a connection with these symptoms or are they individual issues? I m trying my best to push through this and I ve been blaming most of my symptoms on menopause .
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012