Suffering from chronic hair loss. On B12 injections, ayurvedic medication. History of anemia, low BP. Treatment?

hi doc, I am 34 yr old married women. I am suffering from hair fall and its from the last 8 yrs. I have undergone treatment but its just temporarily relieve. when I stopped medication the problem arises again. My orthopedic once had given B12 injection and I am a low BP patient. Please help as i have tried ayurvedic too last yr but same thing goes on stop the medicine and problem arises. I am an anemic too. My height is 5 6 and weight 52 kg.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012