Suffering from bouts of abdominal pain with vomiting. Suffered from food poisoning from pack of sushi. What could be the reason, Is it diet related?

I am suffering from bouts of abdominal pain with some vomiting . I m pretty sure about 3 months ago i suffered food poisoning from a pack of sushi from a supermarket, and since then every 3-4 weeks i get the same stomoach pains and vomiting, it lasts a few hours rarely more, but given what i had eaten yesterday with the last bout, I fail to see its diet related. I had eaten 2 wraps of ham and salad, with new ham and wholemeal wraps. no diarrohea. although I can suffer seperate instances of this which I think may be related to lactose intolerance at the very least
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012