Suffering from anxiety causing sleep problems. Taking medicines. Worried about side effects. Solution?

hi, i have sleep problem, i suffer from anixety specialy at night and cant get to sleep right away, i get mabe 2 or 3 hrs nightly, i started taking lorerazapam 1 mg, it seems to help, i jus got a refill and got avitan 1mg, i scared of all the side affects i read about, and scared to get addicted, but need so much to sleep, and get help with my aniexty,please help dont know what to do. does the help out way the risks?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013