Can long term use of halcion cause lack of coordination and dizziness?
User rating for this question
Can halcion after long term use cause temporary lack of coordination and dizziness? I take .5mg per night.Never had these reactions before.
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hello, It is not advisable to take Triazolam ( halcion) for long treatment of insomnia as it can cause temporary short-term memory loss and co-ordination problems. Further it cause severe withdrawal problems. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- How long to get ginkgo out of your system
- Drugs/medication for Isolated paralysis
- Drugs/medication for Pellagra
- Drugs/medication for Cortisol deficiency
- Nutrilite ginseng for thyroid
- Long-term effects of halcion
- Prolactin level high in unmarried girl
- Drugs/medication for Infective neuromuscular syndrome
- Ginger is good for the highblood
- Halcion used in dentistry
- Is halcion a narcotic
- Halcion for sleeping
- Halcion and breastfeeding
- Diagnosis of Muscular hypotonia
- Does ginger terminate pregnancy