Can long term use of halcion cause lack of coordination and dizziness?
User rating for this question
Can halcion after long term use cause temporary lack of coordination and dizziness? I take .5mg per night.Never had these reactions before.
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hello, It is not advisable to take Triazolam ( halcion) for long treatment of insomnia as it can cause temporary short-term memory loss and co-ordination problems. Further it cause severe withdrawal problems. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Long-term effects of halcion
- Curing a scar or dent on face
- Prozac side effects burning esophagus
- Dent in thigh muscle cure
- Depression and smelling burning rubber
- Dhatu rog cure free
- Depression meds for rectal burning
- Does ecstasy burn fat
- Halcion used in dentistry
- How to cure liver cysts
- Nausea and heart burn and dizziness
- Is halcion a narcotic
- Diabetes iches scrotum cure
- Halcion for sleeping
- Halcion and breastfeeding