Suffering from amenorrhea, PCOS, severe acne, hirsutism, do not want to take BCP as it lowers calcium. Will it eventually solve?

Hi, I am 27 and I have been suffering from amenorrhea for the last 3 years. I have no eating disorders and my weight is normal. I have tried several natural treatments with no result. Then, I took Duphaston with no effect, after that I tried a progestin , but it was useless. I was also recommended to start taking Diane 35, given the fact that my ultrasound shows cysts on the ovaries, I have severe acne and hirsutism . Still, the excess hair is genetic and I have no issues with blood sugar. At one point I had a high cholesterol , but with diet and exercise things are back to normal. The problem is that I have a high risk for renal calculi and I would like to know if taking birth control pills will increase it. I took Diane 35 5 years ago, and then it lowered my calcium, so I had to take various supplements, and made me feel tired all the time. After I had stopped it, I had renal lithiasis. Could there be a link? The doctors say that I must not leave the amenorrhea and take birth control,but I am worried because I cannot take calcium anymore and bcp lower it. My estrogen level is low, about 19, so I have been told that I am at risk for osteoporosis. But right now my calcium is very good. If I take the pill and it lowers it, won t it be worse? I also cannot take vitamin D and vitamin C supplements. If I just wait longer will the amenorrhea eventually solve itself?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012