Suffering from PCOS. Lost a baby due to preeclampsia. Reduced menstruation. Pregnant?

I have PCOS and I was pregnant last year, had severe preeclampsia at 24 weeks and had to deliver passed away after only living 2 days, due to lung prematurity. I have had a steady period ever since, on time every month for about 5- 6 days. This month; I was 8 days late and my period was only 2 days long. Home pregnancy tests were negative, blood work was negative. Could I possibly be pregnant again, or could I have had a miscarriage?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012