Suffering from PCOS. Follicle study showed follicle big in size, given Modus and Gestaine. Chances of pregnancy?

hi dr. I am suffering pcos this month my period on 4th. my dr priscribe sephen on day 3-7 & then i went for follicle study after three scan on day 15th my bigger follicle size is only 13*11mm. my dr said it - s not good now she given me Modus & gestafine100 for 10 days. is it ok to take?it help me to get pregnant & also she told me to come next month when my period occur she will give 2 injection?? should iget pregnant or not in early time???
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013