Suffering from Filariasis. Prescribed antibiotics and hetrazine . How to reduce swelling and infection of filariasis?

My mother suffering with filaria. from 20 years her left leg is stand with swelling.Now she is suffering with fungal(like septic) under feet.After that some few days swelling come to right leg also.10 days back she is fel down in the house,after that swelling come and stand to right leg.

Now she is taken some antibiotic medicines two times per day and pain killer 3times and Hetrazine 100mg two times(afterNoon and after dinner) for reducing that right leg swelling and filaria infection.

so please tell me how can reduce filaria swellings and infection.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013